Cleaning in Place is a regular occurance at any Beverage factory, to ensure that product lines are free and clear from residues and microorgansims.
Chemicals such as Causic Soda, Peroxide and Chlorine are traditionally used to acheive this, however, there has been a worthly alternative to "Chemical CIP" on the market for some time.
ECA water CIP provides its clients with peace of mind as it is completely non-toxic yet it gets the job done efficiently.
Past generations of ECA equipment were not without their limitations, though, Radical Waters have been working for some time behind the scenes, to adapt and advance the technology to better suite you, our customers.
Our NEW N.O.W (Neutral Oxidant Water) Generators offer:
- Easy use and low maintenance
- Low Chloride to protect CIP equipment
- Remote Monitoring
- New Reactor Cell Technology from Europe
- Worker & Product safety
- Good ROI (Chemical, Water and Time savings)
- A green solution that assists with effluent management
- Highly effective Anolyte and Catholyte disinfectant and detergent solutions that are;
- on site and on demand
- cost less than 0.01USD to produce per litre
Contact us today for a FREE ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CIP ECA solution requirements.